Avon By Jackie

I have posted some of the ladies that have inspired me to reach for the stars. As you read their stories I hope you are inspired as well. I will continue to update and add new things. May sure that you check back.
I love my business. I am my own boss. Avon have helped achieve some of my goals. It can help you too. This is the only business that I know that you are able to start making money with a very very small one time investment. You are able to make pocket change. Send your kid through college or you can make a career out of it.
Click here to Watch The Video to See Why This Is The Opportunity that you have been waiting for. Use Reference Code: jhorn
Click Here to Shop My Store Online 24/7

Wellness and Beauty in Harmony

Friday, December 4, 2009

Liiv Botanicals ` SEEING GREEN A Plant-infused Skin Care Line

Introducing Eco-Beauty
Liiv Botanicals By: AVON


BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO YOUR SKIN
liiv Botanicals is Avon's premier line of all natural products for skin and body care formulated with Plant Essence Technology -customized with a unique blend of plant extracts, including flax seed oil, green tea, portulaca, fennel and crape myrtle,which delivers rejuvenating benefits directly to your skin. Liiv Botanicals line contains face moisturizers, facial cleansers, body moisturizers and body washes. The line of skin and body care products are clinically and dematologically tested and is free of preservatives, dyes and synthetic fragrances and is suitable for even the most sensitive skin and it is these benefits that "breathe new life into your skin".
liiv Botanicals skin care products can be used by people of all ages who are looking for a plant-infused skin care regimen.
Shop Here For The Full Liiv Botanical Line