Avon By Jackie

I have posted some of the ladies that have inspired me to reach for the stars. As you read their stories I hope you are inspired as well. I will continue to update and add new things. May sure that you check back.
I love my business. I am my own boss. Avon have helped achieve some of my goals. It can help you too. This is the only business that I know that you are able to start making money with a very very small one time investment. You are able to make pocket change. Send your kid through college or you can make a career out of it.
Click here to Watch The Video to See Why This Is The Opportunity that you have been waiting for. Use Reference Code: jhorn
Click Here to Shop My Store Online 24/7

Wellness and Beauty in Harmony

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Marie Benoit-Wilcox

Extending her mother’s Avon legacy.

Avon has been a part of Marie Benoit-Wilcox’s life since she was a young girl, helping her mother, Lucie, bag and deliver Customer orders. “Mommie was my original inspiration,” says the Irvington, New Jersey resident. “As a child, I bagged her orders, used the products, and saw first-hand how Avon could help a single mother earn the money that she needed to support her family.”

Marie’s mother, a native of Haiti, was a Representative for 30 years. Three months after she passed away in 1999, Marie decided to carry on the business. Shortly thereafter Marie achieved President’s Club, and she’s been on the fast track to success ever since. Now in President’s Council, she’s also a beauty Advisor and an eRepresentative, and joined Leadership in 2003.

“At first, I was dabbling in Leadership. I would recruit a few Representatives, but I just couldn’t quite get momentum. But my Division Manager at the time was a constant support, and took the time to teach me the skills I needed to be successful,” says Marie. This support and training, along with an inspiring video on Woman of Enterprise honoree Silvia Tamayo, helped motivate Marie forward. She set high goals for herself — to be #1 in her District in Sale Increase, Recruiting, and Sales Volume, and to reach McConnell Club and Executive Unit Leader status.

Acting On Goals is a Springboard to Success
Not only did she achieve every one of her goals at the close of 2006, she surpassed them. She became #1 in her District in Sales Volume and Increase, and also achieved President’s Council, a level she also earned in 2007 and 2008. She also achieved her goal of becoming a Senior Executive Unit Leader in 2007, and was recognized in her Division for Unit Sales Increase, Unit Sales Volume, Leadership growth and Total Unit Sales Increase of over $500,000.

Marie’s daily goals includes practicing the Power of 3 — talking to at least three people every day about the Avon Opportunity, and following up on all new leads.

“It hasn’t always been easy,” she says. “In Campaign 20 of 2008, I lost my title, and my team and I partnered and reset our goals. I am proud to have regained my Senior Executive Unit Leader status by Campaign 2, 2009!”

While working on and refining her goals, Marie also juggles a full-time job as a delivery nurse and administrator. Her husband of 19 years, Larry, daughter Ayanna, 19, and son Kobie, 17, also keep her very busy. Dedicated to helping others, Marie’s Avon earnings have helped build a medical clinic in her hometown in Haiti. She is also the treasurer of a fundraising organization in Haiti that rebuilds schools.

“This is why I love Avon so much. It has empowered so many women, including my mother, and now me. I believe that when you help others get what they want, you get what you want. With Avon, Yes! You Can!”